I have been on a break from blogging for a really long time and finally got back to it after almost 3 months. Thought will start off with something very simple and came up with this open sandwich with a cheesy mushroom topping.
This is what you’ll need
Bread slices: 4
For the mushroom filling
Mushrooms: 100gms (sliced finely)
Onion: 1 (finely chopped)
Garlic: 2 cloves (diced)
Cheese spread: 2tbsp
Grated mozzarella cheese: 2tbsp
Coriander leaves: 1tbsp (chopped)
Salt and pepper to taste
Let’s get cooking
1. To prepare the filling, melt the butter in a pan.
2. Add the onions and garlic. Sauté until transparent.
3. Add the mushrooms and cook until done.
4. Add the salt, pepper and coriander leaves. Mix well.
5. Remove from flame and when the mixture is still hot add the cheese spread and grated cheese.mix well.
6. Butter each bread slice and grill on a pan. Let it brown. Spread the mushroom filling on each slice and serve hot.
Approximate preparation and cooking time: 20 minutes